10TH SINGAPORE NATIONAL YOGA SPORTS CHAMPIONSHIP 28-29th July 2018
VENUE : Ming Yi Guan is the largest premier integrated Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) treatment facility in Singapore. Located in @ HOUSE OF TAN YEOK NEE . REGISTER NOW!
AYSC 2017 BEIJING CHINA
WELCOME TO SINGAPORE YOGA SPORTS FEDERATION
Singapore Yoga Sports Federation is governing organization establish in 2006 and start its first congress in 2013, celebrates the authentic yoga teachings of all traditions, the diversity, harmony and integrity of yoga practices through yoga sports.
Our Mission :
- To lead the national yoga community, set standards, foster integrity, provide resources, and uphold the rules and regulations of yoga sports.
- To co-ordinate efforts for safe and healthy physical and moral development in Yoga Sports and the practice of all sports activities relating to it.
- To fight against all forms of doping, violence and Sports injustice.
- To organise the official Events of the SYSF and supervise other affiliated Yoga Sports Events.
- To contribute to and to consolidate, friendship amongst Yoga Athletes and Teams contribute IYSF to develop Yoga Sports into an official Olympic Sport and further the ideals of the Olympic Movement.
- To assist in the formation of different teams nation wide, in the schools, colleges, studios, fitness clubs, corporates, organizations and where Yoga Sports has not been developed in the country.
- Singapore Yoga Federation is the first and oldest yoga sports organization in Singapore and is open to all yogis and organizations to come and be part of SYSF and supports the yoga sports campaign. SYSF is affiliated member of International Yoga Sports Federation Switzerland (IYSF) and Asian Yoga Sports Federation (AYSF).
- From 2006, the emphasis has been on mutual tolerance, respect, friendship, sensitivity and support of different approaches to yoga sports and an equal benefits for every member of the National Yoga Community.
Mr Dev Kapil
Singapore Yoga Federation (SYF)